NM marked down bbags even more......

malleysmama

Apr 7, 2007
After picking up my FB Matelasse from the NM sale ($1202) marked down from $1750:nuts:. I decided that I was going to exchange it for a different style. The SA tried convincing me to keep it because it was marked down again to $857 :tup:.... that blew my mind:nuts::nuts:.. So I want to make sure that all my:heart: PF friends:heart: that purchased from the sale go back to NM and get an ajustment. It's a $350+ difference from Thurday's sale price. BTW, I came home with a beautiful FB Day:yahoo:.

I think ALL the Bbags that were on sale were marked down again. mymelody11- the Aqua and FB were sold during the pre-sale.. The scary thing is when I returned my FB Matelasse the SA clunked it on the sale table with the rest of the Bbags on sale. She didn't even check it:wtf: or make sure it was worthy of being sold again ...I'll have to think twice about future purchases at NM-I now see why they have a bad reputation of selling used bags.

oh my god. that is my biggest fear! someone will buy, return a fake hoping an sa doesn't check..........

not to be confused that anyone here would do that but worried that some ill willied individual would do that..........
main concern is an SA doesn't check.