NM Last Calls - Chanel

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a thread for all NM last calls deals :nuts:

Beige Reporter Med
    Blue Lax tote (cannot attached pic, resolution too high :sad: ...)

Here's two from NM Downtown Dallas, Call:
    Ginny Hinson
    Downtown Dallas
    214.741.6911 ext 2128

nm beige reporter.JPG
  2. Last call means ALL SALES FINAL, right?

3. thanks for sharing

4. Just called those 2 are gone but she said she has one Black Patent Large Tote with silver chain for final sale for a lil over 1000. Final sale so no return tho. Not sure the actual style name tho.

5. Hello Mon ;)

Yes, last calls have additional reduction from previous sale price and sadly it is final, no return.

6. #6 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Here's more, Christine from NM-- Natick has a
    Black Lax tote
    Black Sharpie E/W large tote

Hurry ladies, it is last calls and tell her ... the SF gal refers you :smile:

**anyone spots a modern chain flap or the ROCK flap or similar style on sale PLEASE PM me.** Thank you!!!

7. Nord MOA have a white morder chain flap, it's 60%off. can't beat the price of NM last call though.

8. anyone spots a rodeo drive black hobo please p.m. me Thank you!!

9. yeah, i called ginny as well, she said she has a black patent lax tote, i searched but has no idea what it looks like, i thought it is a lax toteu (you know with logo-chanel and small square pattern) but she said no. she said it has double c outside. very confused....

anyone can post a pic for me to double confirm it? thank you

anyone

10. i thought this one called lax tote.. but she said no...

17913242.jpg
  11. Thanks, icecube.

12. I think she is talking about the brooklyn tote not lax tote I also spoke to her.

13. but how could it only cost around 1100? it sells oringally 3000 aound...

mission impossible?

14. anyway, lax tote, brooklyn tote, sharpey e/w lambskin tote, i love them at all... but still confused with wut is patent lax tote and with double c?

very confused, anyway, ginny said she will call me next monday..

i hope i can get it wutever it is lax, brooklyn or sharpey e/w....

really crazy

good luck to me

15. I wonder how much the reporter sold for...