NM Last Call $50 voucher for $18.75

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
I bought this voucher but it doesn't work on anything I try to purchase, on sale or not. Anyone else had this problem?

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Not working for me either, I'm gathering there is a glitch with the promo code?
I contacted living social to see what's up but I thought it was me!! I've never used living social before. Did you contact them, too?

Last edited:

NANI1972

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
Florida
I contacted living social to see what's up but I thought it was me!! I've never used living social before. Did you contact them, too?
Online chat rep just informed me that you cannot use the voucher until 24 hours after purchase. Ummm ok good to know! :P Would have been helpful if LS would have posted this at time of purchase.

Michelle1x

Mar 24, 2011
so sorry - I bought it but haven't tried to use it on Last Call yet
but I bought one of these once before (on Groupon I think) and it worked fine, then. So last call does do these promos from time to time.

Shop discover has 10% cash back on Living social which brings the total down to $16.87
e * bates and Mr * rebates also have cash back but not as much

Last edited:

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Online chat rep just informed me that you cannot use the voucher until 24 hours after purchase. Ummm ok good to know! :P Would have been helpful if LS would have posted this at time of purchase.
Ok, Good to know, too!! THanks!!!I will wait til tomorrow and I agree. LS should have stated that as one of the conditions of purchase.

OP, thanks for the post. :smile:

Last edited:

Michelle1x

Mar 24, 2011
Ok, Good to know, too!! THanks!!!I will wait til tomorrow and I agree. LS should have stated that as one of the conditions of purchase.

OP, thanks for the post. :smile: Hope you can get the code for free with enough links. :graucho:
Oh! I see what you mean, here on the page.

want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!

No I didn't share a "special link", I am clueless about these internet link sharing deals. If that link above is somebody's link - then maybe they scored the $16.75!

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Oh! I see what you mean, here on the page.

want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!

No I didn't share a "special link", I am clueless about these internet link sharing deals. If that link above is somebody's link - then maybe they scored the $16.75!
I don't know how they work either. I just saw what you wrote. Darn!! I was hoping you would get something, though, since you were kind enough to share the post. Bummer! You should!!! :smile:

francot1

O.G.
Jan 24, 2009
Thank you.

Bought a cute Nanette Lepore top originally $228 for $38.25. Hope it fits as the certificate says that you lose the value if you return the item.

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Thank you.

Bought a cute Nanette Lepore top originally $228 for $38.25. Hope it fits as the certificate says that you lose the value if you return the item.
When did you buy your code from LS? I heard it takes 24 hours to wait before it becomes active then I heard it's available after 1pm. MIne still isn't working but I just got mine this morning.

NANI1972

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
Florida
When did you buy your code from LS? I heard it takes 24 hours to wait before it becomes active then I heard it's available after 1pm. MIne still isn't working but I just got mine this morning.
Mine is still not working either! :shrugs: