NM in San Francisco

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. They had a returned magenta shoulder clutch and a Rouge Vif Money as of last night!

2. OMG~ magenta shoulder clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

3. I just called it's not there!:crybaby:

4. OMG are you serious?? It was there like an hour before closing!!! Did the lady you spoke with sound like she knew what she was talking about? I only ask because yesterday I was asking about that and other older colors and one of the girls was completely clueless!

5. I bet it was grabbed pretty quick. But hasnt it been a while since the Magenta was available? If its a return I wonder what kind of condition it was in.

6. The condition was good and the leather/distressing wasn't too bad either- it kind of made me miss my first a little. Lots of people were oogling over it, but while I was there the fascination always shifted back to the larger bags and it got put back in the glass case. :shrugs:

7. I called and spoke to a guy. I asked and he had me on hold for 10 seconds and came back and said, "Sorry we don't have it". That was that! Someone probably bought it?!:sad:

8. didnt a store in FL have one? I read that somewhere.

9. I was at NM in SF today. No clutch :sad:

10. That would have been a lovely find :sad:

11. I work in handbags in NM SF. The clutch was there on Saturday in the display case when I was there. I will have to check tommorrow when I get in!

12. Okay I sold the Rouge VIF Money (wallet) today and I put the magenta shoulder clutch on hold for you girls. If anyone is interested, please call me (Christine) at 415-362-3900 ext 2166. I won't be able to check PMs at work so it's best to just give me a call.

13. OMG!! How much is it?

14. I saw it in the glass case on Saturday when I was ordering my bag.

15. YOU GO GIRL!!:yahoo:

funny how a couple gals called and were told it wasn't there.:confused1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice