NM in Atlanta presale

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. there were a lot of ediths and tracys...and also a TON of marc jacobs bags...they even had a sweet debbie hobo in white marked down to 1100 from 1800...but the studs were kinda scratched.
    They had a lot of the stams...the baby ones and the pythons/metallics

2. oh ya forgot....there were also a ton of bettys...red and brown and beige patent...and also some non patent ones

3. Carmen - Did you notice any Marc Jacobs zip clutches or multipockets? I am looking for a ZC in either olive or topaz and the large MP or Eva in Topaz.

TIA

4. ^^^ Oops - I wish the lrge MP came in topaz - I meant lrg MP in Olive.

5. do you remember how much the baby stam was?

6. I dont think there were any MJ clutches...I think they had a debbie punk cosmetic bag (not exactly sure what it was...but it could have been a cluth) in white and a magenta ish color (sorry I dont know all the names).
    They did have some MJ multi pockets...in white/ivory I believe.

The baby stam was around $500

7. $500 is a good deal for a baby stam!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice