Nm Has Choco And Whiskey Ediths Right Now.

1. Just as I was conversing with sellers on eBay about purchasing a Chocolate Edith, I checked one more time on NM and there they were in Whiskey and Chocolate. I know they may be returns but I'd rather be able to return if I don't like rather than be stuck with a non returnable eBay purchase. Wish me luck PF members. I will take pics when it arrives Friday.:flowers:

2. It's 30 minutes later and it's looks like they are all gone. I hope some other PF members took advantage of the sale too.

3. on sale???gulp....

4. Probably not On sale/discounted, but For Sale, yes? Glad you snagged one Holliwood! Can't wait to see your pics....

5. I'm sorry if I misstated. They were not on sale. I guess their regular price of around $1200. I was so shocked to see they had Whiskey and Chocolate in Medium that I grabbed a Chocolate and posted as fast as I could. I do hope others were able to take advantage of the NM 15 minute listing. This way if I don't like the texture, I can send back with no problems I figure. I know it's late in the season and I'm taking a chance getting it this late and hope it's not a reject from someone else. I had two in my cart at one time I was so excited. I must have been crazy.

6. The Medium Ediths are back on NM Right Now!!! Go Get them if you're looking for one. 6/9/06.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice