NM Gift Card Event

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
spend...
$200 get $50
$500 get $150
$1,000 get $300

**Available online only. To receive your NM Gift Card®, enter code BONUS at checkout. Offer valid on regular-priced merchandise only; qualifying items will be designated on the site with an indication on their product page. Customers will receive Gift Cards within 8 weeks. Customers will receive their Gift Card via the email address that is used when placing your order with redemption instructions. Gift Card must be redeemed within two months from the date of issue. Only one NM Gift Card is allowed per customer, only at the highest possible reward level. Any dollar amount spent above the qualified level will be forfeited. Applicable returns will be subtracted from the submitted sales, and any Gift Card earned may be forfeited or the value reduced. Canceled orders will not qualify for the Gift Card. Gift Card cannot be earned on delivery and processing charges, sales tax, wedding registry, gift packaging, and NM Gift Cards. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or catalog orders. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer valid only for the owner of the email address to which this offer was sent and cannot be combined with any other Gift Card offer. Offer expires 12/12/11 at 11:59 PM CT

Also free shipping with code FSHURRY

I'm aware they had the same gift card deal almost 2 months ago, was curious, has anyone received their gift card yet?

PinkLady85

Aug 16, 2009
I received mine but I had to contact them. And I believe the gift card expires soon so if you haven't received yours contact NM customer service asap with your order number.

babielovah

Born to Shop!
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
More H.. <3
PinkLady85 said:
I received mine but I had to contact them. And I believe the gift card expires soon so if you haven't received yours contact NM customer service asap with your order number.
My order was placed in Nov 1. They had a double your gift card promotion. I didn't get it and contact them, they said I should get it around 1/5/12, is that normal?

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
My order was placed in Nov 1. They had a double your gift card promotion. I didn't get it and contact them, they said I should get it around 1/5/12, is that normal?
Yes, but the gc event i had done was a month before that.

Aug 12, 2006
I did this back in early Dec.

I still haven't received the NM gift card via e-mail. Still waiting since gotta wait for 8 weeks.

BUT.. does anyone know if I can buy items at the STORE or does it have to be use online only?

vivianctw

Mar 31, 2008
PlatinumSerenity said:
I did this back in early Dec.

I still haven't received the NM gift card via e-mail. Still waiting since gotta wait for 8 weeks.

BUT.. does anyone know if I can buy items at the STORE or does it have to be use online only?
I used at store before.

Aug 12, 2006
i want to exchange the item that I bought.

Will my exchange void the NM gift card promotion?

It's an exchange and not a refund, so it shouldn't right?