$750 ---------> $200
$1,000 -------> $300

To receive free standard shipping,
enter the promo code SHIPNM in the promotion code box in your shopping
bag during checkout.

Offer expires 8/19/09 at 11:59 PM CT

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
These prices are different on line... the prices for in store were much less. Hopefully someone can confirm this info!!

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Does anyone know it there is a code for the NO interest for 6 mts???? Or is it automatic when using the NM card??? Help! I am about to purchase my 1st prada!

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I am on line trying to get info from live chat... she doesn't seem to know anything about it. I have a catalog code for chanel handbag and it applied code bestgc, but scared in case it doesn't work

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
^^^I just called and the lady did know about this promotion. I asked her if it included everything online (regular price) and she said yes. But she didn't know about the 6mts no interest with the NM card. She said maybe it's an in-store only promotion...

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
It seems like no one at NM is on the same page! The on line chat lady told me to place order with code and then she could check on it, because in their system it is not showing as a valid code. What a mess :nuts:

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
^^^I know! I am just waiting to get the email so I can place my order. I am getting a prada bag. What are you getting??

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
^^^^ I am getting a chanel- i placed my order, but will probably cancel. The lady that has been helping me is checking with the marketing department... I suspect that they will not honor this code:tdown::tdown: Keep me posted, and will let you know as soon as I hear

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
ok- so apparently it is valid for online orders but does not include catalog codes! I hope your prada works for you!! Good luck

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I think the fine print says this promo isn't good for catalog orders, so that would eliminate names like Chanel, LV, Bal, etc. that are carried in some stores and shown in the catalogs.

Also many times it seems the online and catalog people are not at all connected to the stores. Completely different divisions?