NM Focus Group!

1. Has anyone ever been to one of these? I'm going to a Focus Group to discuss...shopping!! :yahoo: Should be a pretty fun 2 hours, eh? We each get a $200 NM gift card as compensation, so that's pretty obvious who the client is :graucho: . And if we are called back the next day for an additional 1:1 interview we get another $200 gift card!

Any similar experiences to share?

2. Holy smack, so you will get like $400, that is fantastic! Good luck! I want to be in a group too. Tomorrow, get back to us ok.

3. ^^ Yeah, I'll let you guys know! It's not till next Wednesday, forgot to add...

4. How do you get picked for this? Your location is listed as "Seattle"--they don't have NM in Seattle anymore--are they thinking about re-opening a store up there?!

5. How fun! I hope you get called back!

6. We will be getting a NM here in the Seattle suburbs. We've actually never had one before! I'm sure I got picked because I do a lot of NM shopping online and have for years.

7. How great- Chanel online pleeeeese!!!!!!

8. Lucky Lucky Pursegrrl! If they ever decide to build a NM in my area (which they probably won't since Saks didn't work back in the 80s) I hope they invite me to a focus group. Not just for the gift card (which is great!), but for the fact that I may be making a difference in how they stock their store, how they decide to market, and just how they plan to accommodate the people of my area.

9. NM had a store from about 1999 to 2002 called "The Galleries of NM" or something like that--I think it was a mostly furniture/home accessories store from what I vaguely remember. I'll have to let my friend in Seattle know that the Pacific NW is finally getting a NM!

Have a great time at the focus group!!!

10. Wow, how'd that slip past me?? Too funny. Yeah, glad we are finally getting the real deal! Thanks!! :flowers:

11. Congrats! That is sooo cool!

12. I am so jealous! Have fun and be sure to tell us how it goes.

13. Yeah, like "When are you people going to join the rest of the planet and take VISA!!" :roflmfao:

14. Oh yeah, baby...that's on my list!!!! Prada, your post was the first thing that popped into my head when I got the call to join the focus group! :graucho:

15. I believe they are building the new NM in Bellevue, WA (suburb of Seattle). I personally can not wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice