NM egc today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody know if NM has the EGC event today? online or only in stores. thanks

2. there is a girls night out today at NM- only in stores though! I bought a purse and cosmetics and will be getting a gift card:yahoo: Not sure if you have to get an invite though... I was surprised to not see anything posted on this earlier

3. ^^I don't think you need an invite (I didn't have one), but you do need a NM credit card. I did a presale on a Balenciaga City today to be picked up on the next Girls Night Out Event (Wed. 2/17). The SA said I will be getting $150 gift card.

4. ^^ Congrats! I love buying during events. I just received a 50 perk card in the mail to be used for a few different things... now I am going to have to shop during the accessory weekend too to get 50 dollars off :graucho:

5. Thanks, babyontheway! I know, it's so tempting to shop when you have some type of gift card. That's how they lure us in. lol