NM Charlotte Chanel Trunk Show Next Week

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
Hello everyone in the NC vicinity! NM Charlotte has their Chanel trunk show on Friday, August 14. I wasn't sure if I would be able to attend that day, so I asked my SA to see if she could extend the show for the weekend and she was able to do it. So the trunk show is now extended to Sunday. The Chanel representative however, will only be there on Friday.

Anyone RSVPing? They won't turn you away w/o the invite. I think they just need a headcount for the cake and drinks :graucho:. Last time I went, they served little white iced cakes with black piping. Yum, except black food dye is not good for the fingers.

There is also a Ladies Night out coming up, but I need to check my invitation for the date. I'll post later.

Ok, some pictures from the trunk show. It will take me a few minutes to get everything up.

If you are interested in anything you can contact Kelly @ [email protected] (there is an underline between kelly and ford).

nm3.jpg

nm4.jpg

DSC01916sm.jpg

DSC01915sm.jpg

Last edited:
OOO. Thanks for the pictures. I'm not able to drive to Charlotte, so I missed today. However, I will be coming tomorrow to Charlotte from Durham by train. I'd love to get together for lunch or snack, since I'll be at South Park all day (the only departure time in the afternoon is 5PM). Oh what to do? Try on Chanel shoes, visit LV, Burberry, buy DH tie at Hermes? PM me for my info or your info if we'd like to get a tPF meeting then.