NM & BG -- Sale price increase?

1. Has anyone noticed that the sale prices on their sites have gone up? They were at least 50% off yesterday. :sad:

2. Prices have also gone up on the Saks website too! What's going on??:blink:

3. you are right... the tod's that i have been eyeing was around $500 before and now it is $800?
    weird

4. Maybe their final sale period has ended?

5. I've noticed, too. Maybe it's a marketing ploy. Maybe they weren't selling enough bags at 50% off so they bumped the prices back up. This way, everyone who was on the fence about a bag will jump and buy the bag the next time they mark the bags down to 50% off. Or maybe they weren't supposed to mark the bags down to 50% off until a later date.

6. Their final sale only lasted a week or a weekend actually.
    This is the first time they did this but thy did. I can't believe it.

7. It's just a waiting game, I'm watching a couple bags but I won't purchase until they reduce .............. I'm sure they will go back down -- someday???

8. hopefully soon.... i am eyeing something too.

9. I noticed the price increases as well.

10. How what percentage were the handbags discounted at the peak of their sale?

11. I'm so glad I bought my Aaneta bag last week @ $138 ... it is now $296!!!!!

12. I didn't even bother with the sell.

13. i was eyeing them too but didnt purchase. now im kicking myself!!!

14. Prices finally went back to 50% off on SOME of the bags...but not all.

Those Tod's on sale are back to 50% off. :yahoo:

15. YES! Grab them girls ........... Chloe is down to 50%!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice