NM/BG Exclusive Shoulder Bag

Yes, I just discovered this yesterday when I went to NM to pick up my galet city.
They come in all the fall colors...raisen,pommier, black, red and last year's argent (dove gray) which I had to buy since I missed out last year. It is the same size as the makeup or shoulder but with GSH and the strap can double or go crossbody. It sells for $695 and they are selling quickly. Pictures are in the new fall catalogue. This one is going to be a hit!

I thought I'd post comparison shots of the new NM LE Shoulder with the long strap and the regular shoulder. The NM is about an inch wider and actually a bit shorter from top to bottom, but not much.

Attachments

• raisin and black.JPG
    raisin and black.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 390
  • top bottom 2.JPG
    top bottom 2.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 170
Here's the ARGENT SHOULDER . . .

Attachments

• IMG_5727_opt.jpg
    IMG_5727_opt.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_5748_opt.jpg
    IMG_5748_opt.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_5663_opt.jpg
    IMG_5663_opt.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5664_opt.jpg
    IMG_5664_opt.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 183
They are only available at NM...I called Bal NY last week when I found out about them and they told me they were only at NM.

I called NM and ordered a raisin with SGH on the phone, should be getting it in the next couple of days, so excited!!

And someone posted comparison shots of the Makeup/Shoulder to the New Shoulder, and it's BIGGER, so I was really happy about that too.

Can't wait!:P

I called NM over the phone as well to order mine and they shipped it to me, and I didn't even have to pay taxes. It is quite bigger than a make-up. I can fit my iphone, a mini mini coin, regular coin, eyeglass case. I've been wearing it for the past few days.

attachment.php

adorable!
I really love it, such a fan of that color HW combo too :biggrin:

I am still a newbie to Bal and I was just wondering if any of you think that the new Classic Ticket will be this style? Or something really similar to this? The description for Ticket says "like a shoulder except with a long messenger strap".

I am still a newbie to Bal and I was just wondering if any of you think that the new Classic Ticket will be this style? Or something really similar to this? The description for Ticket says "like a shoulder except with a long messenger strap".

Yes I noticed that also. But only problem for me is that it said Classic Ticket.
I prefer the Giant Mini hardware like the one in the pic below