NM/BG Exclusive Shoulder Bag

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Hi, does anyone here have one of the NM/BG exclusive shoulder bags? I saw them today in the Neiman Marcus Book in Raisin and Pommier with GSH, but there were no dimensions. I would love to see how big they are if anyone has any modelling pics. TIA

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Very neat! I've never seen this IRL before -- which season is it from? The green looks like Vert Thyme!

ejsc55

O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
^It looks like it is this season..... I wonder if this season NM has a bunch of exclusives? First the Lilac City and now a shoulder with GH.... any other surprises NM?

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
This is in The Book that I received in the mail yesterday. The colors are listed as "green" and "purple", but are "Pommier" and "Raisin". They are listed as NM/BG exclusives and are $695.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Waaaaiiiiiittttt ... where are you all seeing a longer strap?!?! The "original" shoulder (of which these are modeled) looks just like this except for the hardware! I have TONS of them from the past ... they are GREAT to use as an evening bag or just go to the [ahem] Ladies Room bag!

rollergirl

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Supposedly it's a little bigger than the makeup/shoulder and the long, skinny strap can be doubled up. Great evening bag.