NM/BG Exclusive Pommier Shoulder Bag Is Here!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Super fast delivery!

Anyway, she's here and gorgeous!! This bag is bigger than I thought and the photos below show it in comparison to my medium PS1. The dimensions are 9.5" wide x 6" high x 1.5" deep. The shoulder strap is definitely long enough to double up and wear cross-body. I am 5'7" and not what anyone would describe as thin and it works well cross-body and sits just at hip level. The leather is smooshy and I know it will be puddle-esque soon. It has an inside pouch for a cell phone, and inside zipper compartment and an outside zipper compartment. I managed to get my iPod in the inside zipper compartment and my large Chanel wallet, keys, purse hook and mints in the inside compartment and I keep my Blackberry in the outside zipper part. Perfection! Here are photos of my new colorful duo:

3830950909_b6cbc62e6e_b.jpg

3830950877_4e89349e0d_b.jpg

Wow - the bag looks much bigger than in the catalog pics. I am loving your bag. Congratulations! I am hitting Vegas next month and this bag may be perfect while gambling! Hands free & easy access (for me)! Thank you so much for posting!

Did it only come in this color? It looks adorable, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the compliments, ladies.

I think it comes in Raisin, Argent, Black and Red as well. Doubled-up, the drop is 11" and fits perfectly under the arm.

I was expecting it to be the same size as my Chanel WOC, but it is considerably larger.

Last edited:
I love this. Where can I purchase one? Will they let me purchase over the phone? and what was the retail?

Thanks!
I phoned the 1-800 NM number and quoted item 22a in the NM Book. They placed the order and it was shipped from the Bal Harbour store. Retail is $695. I ordered on Thursday and it's here already!

Last edited: