NM/BG Exclusive Pommier Shoulder Bag Is Here!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Super fast delivery!

Anyway, she's here and gorgeous!! This bag is bigger than I thought and the photos below show it in comparison to my medium PS1. The dimensions are 9.5" wide x 6" high x 1.5" deep. The shoulder strap is definitely long enough to double up and wear cross-body. I am 5'7" and not what anyone would describe as thin and it works well cross-body and sits just at hip level. The leather is smooshy and I know it will be puddle-esque soon. It has an inside pouch for a cell phone, and inside zipper compartment and an outside zipper compartment. I managed to get my iPod in the inside zipper compartment and my large Chanel wallet, keys, purse hook and mints in the inside compartment and I keep my Blackberry in the outside zipper part. Perfection! Here are photos of my new colorful duo:

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
Wow - the bag looks much bigger than in the catalog pics. I am loving your bag. Congratulations! I am hitting Vegas next month and this bag may be perfect while gambling! Hands free & easy access (for me)! Thank you so much for posting!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Did it only come in this color? It looks adorable, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for all the compliments, ladies.

I think it comes in Raisin, Argent, Black and Red as well. Doubled-up, the drop is 11" and fits perfectly under the arm.

I was expecting it to be the same size as my Chanel WOC, but it is considerably larger.

Last edited:

impasto

♥☆I Love Sparkle☆♥
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
the South
I love this. Where can I purchase one? Will they let me purchase over the phone? and what was the retail?

Thanks!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
I love this. Where can I purchase one? Will they let me purchase over the phone? and what was the retail?

Thanks!
I phoned the 1-800 NM number and quoted item 22a in the NM Book. They placed the order and it was shipped from the Bal Harbour store. Retail is $695. I ordered on Thursday and it's here already!

Last edited:

wingit

O.G.
May 9, 2008
tPF!
Wow! I thought it was the size of the Makeup Clutch, looking at the catalog photos! It's beautiful! I love how it can be worn cross-body.