NM Better Together 9/20-9/22 (Online only)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. neimanmarcus.com/category/popup/BetterTogetherEvent0910/closeWindow.gif

neimanmarcus.com/category/popup/BetterTogetherEvent0910/details.gif ​
    ITEMS THAT MAY QUALIFY TOWARDS DOUBLING THE GIFT CARD VALUE WILL BE DESIGNATED ON THE SITE WITH AN INDICATION ON THEIR PRODUCT PAGE.

*Available online only. To receive your NM Gift card, enter code BET2GET at checkout. Offer valid on regular-priced merchandise only. Items that may qualify towards doubling the gift card value will be designated on the site with an indication on their product page. Customers will receive Gift Cards within 8 weeks. Customers will receive their Gift Card via the e-mail address that is used when placing your order with redemption instructions. Gift Card must be redeemed within two months from the date of issue. Only one NM Gift Card is allowed per customer, only at the highest possible reward level. Any dollar amount spent above the qualified level will be forfeited. Gift Card's value doubles when purchase includes at least one regular-priced item from Women's Apparel and one regular-priced item from either Women's Shoes or Handbags. Applicable returns will be subtracted from the submitted sales, and any Gift Card earned may be forfeited or the value reduced. Canceled orders will not qualify for the Gift Card. Gift Card cannot be earned on delivery and processing charges, sales tax, bridal registry, gift packaging, and NM Gift Cards. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or catalog orders. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer cannot be combined with any other Gift Card offer. Offer expires 9/22/10 at 11:59 PM CT.

2. SPEND
    $250 - $25 Gift Card OR if women/shoes $50
    $500 - $50 $100
    $750 - $100 $200
    $1,000 - $150 $300
    $2,000 - $300 $600

3. this is a REALLY good deal if you buy from both departments! I have to resist!!

4. Oh wow, this IS a good deal. I am sorely, sorely tempted to spend $2000 (there's a pair of Loubs and a Fendi dress that I want that would add up to about $1600, then I could add some cosmetics, maybe) but...I really shouldnt. I really SHOULD NOT. No, I should not.

Definitely not.

Maybe $1000? ;)

5. geez, you just just buy a bag with a t-shirt and you can hit one of the ranges.

6. does this apply to Balenciaga bag?

7. lol, tell me about it. wish it apply to chanel rtw or handbag, but of course its just wishful thinking :P

8. It does work for CL, which is a good deal considering they are ALWAYS excluded.

9. Ann-

It will show on the item's page if it is included.

10. This is what I did. Ordered a Balenciaga, DY, McQueen scarf & a $40 t-shirt :smile: :graucho:

11. Just bought a pair of CL Biancas, a Burberry jacket, a pair of DvF wedges and a $60 Joie tee shirt. Thank you to OP for posting this code (I don't normally troll NM's website) cuz I now have a $600 gift card on the way!!

Good lord I feel naughty. But nice. :biggrin:

12. Love this promo! Bought a Prada Gauffre and a Gucci Tote and a $38 tank and qualified for the $600 giftcard. Hmmmm now what to spend the gift card on?? I have 8 weeks to ponder it! LOL

13. It worked with HP Panties too!

14. LOL! did it?????? So funny.

15. Whats everyone planning on spending their giftcards on??