NM Bal Harbour & Coral Gables (Miami, FL)

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I am in Miami for the holidays, so of course I had to check the local Balenciaga retailers. Here's what I remember (and it's not all-inclusive ... they had large amts of stock at both locations!!). Also, what I do remember may not be 100% correct (I feel safe to say it's at least at 90%...??? ;) ).

--------------------------------
NM Bal Harbour (2 days ago):

GIANT HARDWARE:
Brief in Vert Gazon
Brief in Naturel
Work in Naturel
Work in Vert Gazon
Day in Vert Gazon (very veiny/mottled looking)
Part Time in French Blue
Part Time in Vermillion
City in Vermillion

REGULAR HARDWARE:
Brief in Black
City in Vert D'eau
Small Bowler in White
Weekender in Black
Courier in Rouge Vif (maybe a Day also? I think there were other styles but don't remember)

MATELASSE (quilted):
Brown & Black in both small & large sizes

SALE TABLE:
Work in Pony Hair
Whistle Bags
Hook Bags
Pony hair shoulders (2)
Ring Bags - small

NM Coral Gables (yesterday):

Was surprised to see that the outside display window on the 2nd floor showed a mannequin holding a Griege Shrug!! ;) Also, I noticed Balenciagas on display in various places on the 2nd floor (most notably, a Truffle Part Time [or City?] with Giant Harware, and an Ink Box!!!).

GIANT HARDWARE:
Day in Vert Gazon (much nicer than the one at Bal Harbour)
Work (or part-time?) in Vert Gazon
Brief in Naturel (which was sold WHILE I WAS THERE!!)
Day in Truffle
Day in Naturel
Work and/or Part-Time in Truffle (wasn't paying close attention to these)

REGULAR HARDWARE:
Brief in Black
White bowling (I think it's the small)
Work in Grenat
City in Truffle
Small Bowler in White
(lots more that I don't remember)

SALE TABLE:
Courier in Pony Hair
Firsts in Pony Hair
TONS of Whistle bags
Hook bags
Ring bags (very large size)
TONS of these plain, structured kind of sued-ey type bags...not sure what they are because they don't interest me in the least. :sad:

P.S. THe NM in Coral Gables is actually officially the Neiman Marcus in the "Village at Merrick Park" (which is a fancy mall).

P.P.S. The SA at the NM Merrick Park said that people had complained about the small opening at the top of the Brief.

I'm heading to NM Coral Gables on Tuesday, but I wasn't planning on ang Bbags. I'll see what they have left. Hope there will still be regular hardware because I really do not like the GH at all. Darn, I'd love a part-time, but not with GH.:cursing:

Thanks for the report fiatflux. Have a nice vacation here in Miami.

Well I went back today but couldn't stay very long ... I was shocked to see that ALL of the giant hardware bags had sold except for a Black Hobo and a black or dark brown Work.

They had a Black Part-Time in the regular hardware, if that would interest you!!

Well I went back today but couldn't stay very long ... I was shocked to see that ALL of the giant hardware bags had sold except for a Black Hobo and a black or dark brown Work.

They had a Black Part-Time in the regular hardware, if that would interest you!!
Thanks for reporting back.:idea: How funny that that was the only color I said I wouldn't want. I just got a black Twiggy and I wanted something with a little more color. Oh well, hopefully they'll get more bags in the new year.:yes: