NM and Prada Dustbags

After being lost in the mail for over a week my bag arrived. I am tickled pink. It's the perfect Prada for me. I like bags that are a little fancier but function is so important to me and I can use this bag with ease not worrying it will look "used" very quickly.

Prada Vitello Daino.JPG

My last purchase with NM was shipped without a Prada dustbag, the bag was wrapped in nylon bag. It was a dissapointment for me

Yeah, if I may just chime in, I just got my Prada metallic side pocket tote excatly a week ago today. I purchased it online from Bergdorf Goodman and it didn't come with the nice Prada dust bag, instead with a generic stiff dust bag as described by alot of people here. I got it on sale, actually a good deal. The bag doesn't have any issues, it's brand new and no used anything inside. I didn't have any doubts about the bag as it is a reputable retailer but just found it weird that they'd give me that. I know it's on sale but it's still not cheap. I called BG's customer service and the rep said she'd send me one. My other Prada purse which I got from NM online was also on sale but came with the Prada dust bag. I guess if you get the stiff one and you don't ask, then you don't get it. But if you do ask, they'd send it to you. Let's see if they'd keep their word. :thinking:

After being lost in the mail for over a week my bag arrived. I am tickled pink. It's the perfect Prada for me. I like bags that are a little fancier but function is so important to me and I can use this bag with ease not worrying it will look "used" very quickly.

View attachment 868610

WOW! That DID take a long time to get to you. Glad it finally arrived and intact.

I just got my Prada dust bag in the mail today. I emailed BG customer service and told them they should give me a real nice Prada dust bag. Three weeks later they sent me one via FedEx. :jammin:

I noticed that in my NM (Tysons), the dust bags seem to be kept separate from the bags. When you buy a bag, they just go in the little closet and grab a dust bag. My Pradas have dustbags, but one BARELY fits around the bag, so I know it wasn't ever paired with the purse.
I have always received Prada dustbags, but it is true about the sizing. I have had some tiny ones and some huge ones and every now and then I lay out all my bags and dusbags and swap them over!! I recently bought a Givenchy bag and the dustbag is so big I could just about climb in and have a nap!

Oh my, this cracks me up!!

I have always received Prada dustbags, but it is true about the sizing. I have had some tiny ones and some huge ones and every now and then I lay out all my bags and dusbags and swap them over!! I recently bought a Givenchy bag and the dustbag is so big I could just about climb in and have a nap!