NM $50 GC in the mail..Oct 14-17

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please check ur mailbox everyone. I got a $50 GC, no minimum purchase from Neiman Marcus to be used at the store only. It starts from Oct 14-17, 2010. Any1 got it? Plan to use it? I do, but I'm so busy that I might give to my sister if I can't go.

2. I got one in the mail last week. I've been thinking about getting a AMQ scarf, so I'm excited.

3. Are you all cardholders?

4. I am.

5. I haven't gotten one yet :sad:

6. I'm not but I always got one. Not sure about this time around tho

7. I'm not.

8. I got one! I'm not near a NM though so I might give it to my friend.. do you know if you have to use a NM credit card if the balance is over $50?

9. or AMEX or cash. Those were the only other two options I had. I really wish they accept other cards in store since they do it online.

10. Did it come in a catalog? or in an envelope? I hope I did not throw mine away....ekkkk!

11. I haven't gotten one and I've placed tons of orders with them lately. :pout:

12. I got one :biggrin: And yes, im a cardholder.

13. I never get my promotions until it is too late.... I hope I get one;) I wonder if SA's have these in store??

14. i got one too :smile:

15. I got one. I don't think you can use it on cosmetics, fooey.