NM 2 Day Gift Card Event: Chanel Included!

oh snap! I just dropped a ton on reissue-could have gotten $750 gift card. Crossing fingers bag I want comes one of those days! Thanks for info Bently:smile:
me too. would have been nice if my NM SA told me this event was coming up. I could have easlily waited to purchase bag then, especially since i havent even worn it yet.

Congrats on your move! Welcome to Cali!! :wave::sunshine::beach:

Totally understand about your SA, I'm like you and don't like to do a whole lot of adjusting either Lol. Good news is that you have another bag in the pipeline and fingers crossed for you that it comes in at just the right time for the GC event! The green is such a gorgeous shade of green, head turner for sure!

YES, you should most definitely do a family portrait! I would personally love to see your Chanel Family!! Don't hold back the goods!!! haha :biggrin:

Thank you for the welcome! Guess what!? I have the green on it's way to me-yippee!!! I will post pics when get. So no luck with GC event (DH would have been happy) but at least I'm getting my bag:smile:

can NM really exclude Chanel if it doesn't say Chanel is excluded in the event info??

That's what id like to know as well? Kinda like false advertisement. Bc it clearly doesn't show Chanel as an excluded designer in this event.

I wonder if certain SAs aren't sure so they are just assuming Chanel is excluded?

Thank you for the welcome! Guess what!? I have the green on it's way to me-yippee!!! I will post pics when get. So no luck with GC event (DH would have been happy) but at least I'm getting my bag:smile:

Yw! And congrats on your gorgeous green! You must be so excited! Can't wait to see you pics once it arrives !! 😄

That's what id like to know as well? Kinda like false advertisement. Bc it clearly doesn't show Chanel as an excluded designer in this event.

I wonder if certain SAs aren't sure so they are just assuming Chanel is excluded?
I was just wondering same thing as the add only excluded LV......hmmm

can NM really exclude Chanel if it doesn't say Chanel is excluded in the event info??

I was just wondering same thing as the add only excluded LV......hmmm

Unfortunately, there's this sentence, "Other exclusions may apply." which NM falls back on.

Well, long story short, ha ha ha! I just moved to Cali and bought 227 in bronze antique hw from new SA. Found it to be too....mature for my wardrobe so exchanged with same SA for different color. Don't want to make her frustrated with another adjustment.

Oh-am on 3 lists for green metallic calf boy. Even though won't match a ton in my current wardrobe, this green is my fav color so I am justifying it-lol!! I should post a fam portrait soon for your TPF viewing pleasure....

That green boy is so cute. That is a wow bag! It will make anything you wear totally stylish. I love green as well. Below is a pic of a purseinsanity enjoying a green Chanel boy which she posted in Hermes forum. I don't know if it's the calf for fall or the metallic from spring/summer. I hope she does not mind me posting here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 359
Last edited: