NLG Cervo Hobo- is it too big?

etsonis

O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted & purchased BV bags in awhile! But I found the New Light Gray Cervo hobo and can't decide if the bag looks fine on me or does it look like the bag is wearing me! I'm 5'2". I own 2 other Cervo hobos (Ebano & metallic espresso) & don't think they look as large. Maybe it's because this color is lighter? So it just appears larger. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a gray bag so I'm not sure if I should wait for something else.

Thanks again for all of your help.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452053609.768727.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452053626.516921.jpg

Reactions: fwilliams119486
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted & purchased BV bags in awhile! But I found the New Light Gray Cervo hobo and can't decide if the bag looks fine on me or does it look like the bag is wearing me! I'm 5'2". I own 2 other Cervo hobos (Ebano & metallic espresso) & don't think they look as large. Maybe it's because this color is lighter? So it just appears larger. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a gray bag so I'm not sure if I should wait for something else.

Thanks again for all of your help.View attachment 3232690View attachment 3232692

I love it and think it looks great!!

I agree that it looks great. And remember that it will soften up and drape very softly with time and wear. Besides, it's gray, and I think gray is the best neutral ever!

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for all of your help.View attachment 3232690View attachment 3232692

Lighter colors tend to be make bags look larger but i don't think the bag looks silly or overwhelming on you. I think it looks really lovely. The grey color is the perfect neutral i definitely think you should keep it! :smile:

Reactions: fwilliams119486