NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

How are you getting here? If you go from seaside you can take 37 to s. hope chapel, left at the chapel hill deli, the left onto E. Veterans Hwy. Left onto Bowman rd, right onto Don Conner take that all the way to the end and make a right and your there. From there you can jump onto 195. I can give you better directions if you want. From seaside to outlets depending on traffic is about 30-45 minutes.

My word woman , you are better than a Garmin!!! :biggrin: I'll have to double check the exact route we usually take and I'll let ya know!

as of tonight they were 30%. I was told that the new floorset is coming in tonight and will be out on thurs though.

Sorry I never really looked at the zoes but they had a ton of random ones, they had a million leahs left, all MFF stuff, the peyton in green (pearl) and metallic, and a couple random sohos from last year thrown around.

as of tonight they were 30%. I was told that the new floorset is coming in tonight and will be out on thurs though.

Sorry I never really looked at the zoes but they had a ton of random ones, they had a million leahs left, all MFF stuff, the peyton in green (pearl) and metallic, and a couple random sohos from last year thrown around.

Phila outlets will have their flr set out tonight - they were doing it when i called for a Peyton - mgr told me the zoes will stay at 30%

heading to AC tomorrow after work to get my peyton in gunmetal

Kattykay~ Thanks so much for posting this update. I've been waiting to "hear" from you ever since I saw that new coupon and your post that you were headed to Jackson today. Are you going back tomorrow or Thursday? Based on your report, I'm going to try to get there on Thursday (even though I really should stay far away from the outlets at this point). Were the Peytons on Clearance?

Kattykay~ Thanks so much for posting this update. I've been waiting to "hear" from you ever since I saw that new coupon and your post that you were headed to Jackson today. Are you going back tomorrow or Thursday? Based on your report, I'm going to try to get there on Thursday (even though I really should stay far away from the outlets at this point). Were the Peytons on Clearance?

When I was there on Sunday the Peyton's were 50% off - there were Green & Metallic ones.

Yes the peytons were 50% off. I dont think I will go tomorrow or thurs, I really only went today because I was at my friends house who lives over there. I might go back saturday or sunday because I want to get something from the new floorset.