Nix or nice clutch on chain?

Sunshine888

Jul 13, 2014
I bought a red Lambskin clutch on a chain with ruthenium hardware but for some reason it doesn't look as bright or as striking as the other pics I've seen...I am debating whether or not I should return it...

Personally i love the clutch on chain. I think red is a great color for one but it sounds something about the color is just not working for you. What color would you get if it wasnt for red?

Personally i love the clutch on chain. I think red is a great color for one but it sounds something about the color is just not working for you. What color would you get if it wasnt for red?

I love the clutch too :smile:...I am hoping for a nice blue with shw in the spring and I would really like a black lamb with shiny gold hardware

Hi TeresaDee how did you size the picture to upload it I can't upload the pic it keeps saying it's too big, it's just a normal pic on my iphone camera roll

If this happens to me I just e-mail myself the picture on my iPhone. You can choose to rescale the image as small, medium, or actual size. It will list how many kB the image is. Then you can try attaching the resized image.