Nivea Cherry tinted lip care.......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at the drugstore and I saw a display of all these different colors which caught my eye....I am such a product addict. Anyway, I am such a chapstick/ lipgloss girl since lipstick dries out my lips too much. I bought this stick called A Kiss of Flavor which comes in a few shades (I got the cherry). This stuff is awesome.....so moisturizing...with a hint of color...and I believe it was under $3.00. Anyone else see these or have them?

2. I love them! I'm happy that they finally hit the US market. I used them back in Japan and you're so right about them being super moisturizing. Love the fat tubes, too. I'm gonna have to go get one when I run out of Burt's Bees.

3. Can you post a photo or link to what they look like? What drugstore did you purchase -and what section?

TIA!

4. Ok hang on...

5. Here it is. It comes in 3 colors I think........

Oh and I got it at Brooks Pharmacy. Not sure if those are everywher e or just around here.

Attached Files:

6. I bought one as well! My friend has the non-nivea (they are owned by the same company) one she bought in Costa Rica-- I can't remember the brand name but she was all excited to see them sold here.
    I like them a lot-- very smooth, smell nice and a hint of color.

7. I saw this in a mag. add and wanted to try em out. I think I will next time I'm out and about. Too bad I didn't see them at walmart today.

8. I love it because I am always putting on chapstick and it's nice to have one that gives a hint of color - and you can put on a lot and it's never a "heavy" color. And it's Nivea so you know it's actually good for your lips.

The only downside is when I looked in the mirror it was more of a "matte" look than the usual glossy/ shiney one I like.

9. Thank you BagLadie - I'm going to check CVS next time I'm there!

10. So I purchased this in the cherry flavor and i'm IN LOVE! Red stain and moisture!

11. I love these, the only problem is that when I find them--need to stock up-- it's like the empty cardboard container bc they are all sold out. Maybe I should look on drugstore.com...

12. Get it in Strawberry, the colour is TDF (a light sweet red) and it is glossy (i.e. non-matte finish).

13. I love these , they are as addicting as Burts Bees. Who doesnt love lip balm though??:biggrin:

14. Hmm, I might have to try one, I hate trying new stuff but this is worth it right? :0 :smile:

15. Def worth it, my dear.