"Nito" get your opinion

Too keep or Not to Keep

• Keep

• Don't keep

Results are only viewable after voting.

karwood

shoeuphoria
Feb 25, 2008
I got my Nitos over a week ago and I have tried them on at least 50 times. I really love them, but I can't decide if they look good on me . I feel like my ankles are too thin to pull off this style. I am posting pics and please tell me if you think I can pull this style off or if I should definitely and permanently remove these boots off my feet .

Picture009.jpg

Picture004-8.jpg

Picture002-10.jpg

Picture010.jpg

beautiful shoes!! :biggrin:

i agree with naked, i'd have to see a full length photo before i add my two cents.

i also prefer the darker colored tights to the lighter ones because the lighter ones do seem to make your ankles look much skinnier.

I think you can pull them off with jeans inside, and what I want a pair for.. .leather leggings inside. I'd say no with dresses/skirts. I am totally envious of your ankles though!

karwood - they are so fab! I think the boots are great and could be worn with black leggings and skinny jeans/pants as everyone else has said. I think it would be hard for any ankle to pull off these booties with tights, and you have such dainty, gorgeous ankles that the bootie may look to heavy on you with dresses/skirts.

shoeaddict - leather leggings would look absolutely sick with those booties!!! I die!

You have such teeny ankles. Mine are huge!! I think they would work with jeans like the others have said. I wouldn't like them with tights and skirts though.

Here are some full length pics. Please ignore the outfit. Also, sorry about the lighting. I am using flash and have all the light on, but for seem reason the pics are turning a bit dark.

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Now wearing them with pants:sweatdrop:

Picture013-2.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Here is a better pic:

Picture-4.jpg

Last edited:
They do seem too boxy and bulky for your ankles (wish I had your long willowy legs though!!), and to me, they don't seem worth it if you can't wear them with everything...