"Nito" get your opinion

Too keep or Not to Keep

• Keep

• Don't keep

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they look awesome with jeans but I think they look bulky when your gorgeous legs are bare/wearing tights. If you would be happy just wearing them with jeans then I would keep them! I do think your ankles are a bit small for them in a skirt, though. They are gorgeous.

I think they look great with the skinny black pants! But if you want to be able to wear them with both skirts/dresses and pants/jeans then they should probably go back. I would keep them just because they do look that good with the pants. They are so rocker chic!!!

Thanks everybody for complimenting my ankles, although I do think they are a bit too thin. If I could trade, I would prefer to have a smaller butt, instead of small ankles. LOL!

Thanks!! I think it's hard to tell now because I'm just judging on the feet! I need more ... MORE!!!

PS have you worn your python biancas yet?!

I did wear them out once. I love them, but I have to admit I almost fell flat on my face wearing them. Fortunately, my DH was with me and caught me before I hit the floor.:blush: Then again, I did have one too many cocktails:tispy:

Last edited:
I can see what you mean. I don't think you should wear them bare or with lightly colored tights because of the contrast. I think it's such an edgy shoe, I love 'em. The other photos of you wearing them with pants and black tights are fine. They look badass!

They do look kind of large on your ankles even compared to how they look on mine I think. They do look beautiful with pants and you know I would say keep them for that reason because I love them so much! I wish the inside was black too because I think they wouldnt look as big KWIM? Ugh...such a hard decision Karwood!

sorry... but i agree with the majority. alone they are too boxy for your ankles/legs. hey look nice with jeans, but only skinny jeans because otherwise, it will be too bulky.. imo.. good luck with your decision!

karwood sweetie, you know i'd kill for your legs and ankles!...but unfortunately, i just don't think these Nito boots are flattering on them. :sad: like the others have said, the Nitos look very bulky :s sorry dear, i know how badly you wanted them. but hey, that's more $$$$ towards another pair that you love and that loves you back! :biggrin:

karwood, the boots are lovely, but i agree with everyone... i think the style is too bulky for your dainty feet and ankles. the only outfit they look OK in are the ones covered by long jeans... in my opinion more ladylike shoes are more appropriate for you, for example the circus booties look amazing on you