Nita's little collection

nita

Handbag Freak!
Jul 16, 2006
img7644uw6.jpg
my.php

From left to right: Mulberry Tooled Bayswater Oak f/w 2005; Jimmy Choo Ring Black Biker with Watersnake Trim s/s 2007; Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Baggy PM Lichen s/s 2006; Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Cles and Pouchette Accessories spring 2005; Marc Jacobs Zip Pouch Rose Quartz S/S 2005; Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Mini HL white; Gucci Gala Handbag in Gold/Pink GG-fabric cruise 2006.

My collection is still very limited and I have sold the bags I didn't feel really mine, like Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo and Chloé Paddington Rouge F/W 2005.:crybaby:I have always such a hard time to sell my bags, but I want them to be used. At this moment, I don't own any used bags.

The items in everyday use include the LV cles, MJ clutch with I use as my wallet and Mulberry and JC bags.

I hope I can add more bags during the next year!

Enjoy!:tpfrox:

Love your Mulberry and jimmy choo. How is the darwin aging on your tooled bayswater?

The darwin leather is now much richer and darker than it was when I bought it (2 years ago). I think the aged leather is beautiful. It absorbs every drop of water and scratches quite easily, but the markings disappear in a short while. I haven't used any protection on the leather, I've just let it age naturally.

img7644uw6.jpg
my.php

From left to right: Mulberry Tooled Bayswater Oak f/w 2005; Jimmy Choo Ring Black Biker with Watersnake Trim s/s 2007; Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Baggy PM Lichen s/s 2006; Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Cles and Pouchette Accessories spring 2005; Marc Jacobs Zip Pouch Rose Quartz S/S 2005; Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Mini HL white; Gucci Gala Handbag in Gold/Pink GG-fabric cruise 2006.

My collection is still very limited and I have sold the bags I didn't feel really mine, like Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo and Chloé Paddington Rouge F/W 2005.:crybaby:I have always such a hard time to sell my bags, but I want them to be used. At this moment, I don't own any used bags.

The items in everyday use include the LV cles, MJ clutch with I use as my wallet and Mulberry and JC bags.

I hope I can add more bags during the next year!

Enjoy!:tpfrox:

I love your collection. I don't have one myself...yet...but I hea the Mulberry bags are great.