Nipping at the heels of Roomommy (a reveal)!

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
So I said I was going to be disciplined and not buy anything this year...And that I had enough bags, shoes, clothes to outfit 100 women a day...And that quitting smoking was easier than not buying any more purses... and blah, blah blah...

The only truth to what I said is that quitting smoking IS alot easier than buying purses!

Following in Roommomy's footsteps, may I introduce you to my latest addition.

Ms. Sapphire!

Picture574-1.jpg

I did purchase 2 more items, but I am still waiting for one. I will do another reveal when I receive it. :smile:

Thanks for letting me indulge my guilty pleasures with all of you!!

OMG where are these gorgeous Cecilias coming from??? I am seriously drooling over that Sapphire, its amazing!

OK, I said I was content, and I am, but my next purchase will be a cecilia, these pics have pushed me over the edge!

I've said it before and I'll say it again (until I have one of my own, lol!), the sapphire Cecilia is one of the most gorgeous bags MJ has put out IMHO. I LOVE that color and it looks amazing on you! Congrats on your double Cecilia loveliness!!

LOVE IT! That Sapphire always makes me drool. Where are all these gorgeous Sapphires coming from? Share the secret with me! :P

Congrats on both Cecilias, they are BEAUTIFUL!

ETA: So how about a Cecilia family shot?

Last edited:
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Wowwww all the Cecilias! I'm dying here! :faint: They're both gorgeous, and I always LOVE your modeling pics tiger! You are one classy lady! I can't wait to see your 3rd new addition. :yahoo:
[/FONT]

LOVE IT! That Sapphire always makes me drool. Where are all these gorgeous Sapphires coming from? Share the secret with me! :P

Congrats on both Cecilias, they are BEAUTIFUL!

ETA: So how about a Cecilia family shot?

This was listed on the 'bay - funny that several popped up at the same time...
I only have the sapphire, papaya, black and purple. I got rid of the grey one. I will take a stairway shot of the cecilia's some other time. I'm too tired right now...I'll keep a lookout for you, XI..

Last edited:
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Wowwww all the Cecilias! I'm dying here! :faint: They're both gorgeous, and I always LOVE your modeling pics tiger! You are one classy lady! I can't wait to see your 3rd new addition. :yahoo:[/FONT]

Thanks, Black. I posted modeling pics of the papaya because it is my favorite of all my cecilias. I am waiting on my last item, then I will do a reveal of the last two purchases I have made. The recession has now caught up with me!