Nipping at the heels of Roomommy (a reveal)!

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
So I said I was going to be disciplined and not buy anything this year...And that I had enough bags, shoes, clothes to outfit 100 women a day...And that quitting smoking was easier than not buying any more purses... and blah, blah blah...

The only truth to what I said is that quitting smoking IS alot easier than buying purses!

Following in Roommomy's footsteps, may I introduce you to my latest addition.

Ms. Sapphire!

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I did purchase 2 more items, but I am still waiting for one. I will do another reveal when I receive it. :smile:

Thanks for letting me indulge my guilty pleasures with all of you!!

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
LOVE the Sapphire Cecilia, congrats tigertrixie!!!
You wear them well :biggrin:

Can't wait for the reveal!!!

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Dressage Arena
OMG where are these gorgeous Cecilias coming from??? I am seriously drooling over that Sapphire, its amazing!

OK, I said I was content, and I am, but my next purchase will be a cecilia, these pics have pushed me over the edge!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I've said it before and I'll say it again (until I have one of my own, lol!), the sapphire Cecilia is one of the most gorgeous bags MJ has put out IMHO. I LOVE that color and it looks amazing on you! Congrats on your double Cecilia loveliness!!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
LOVE IT! That Sapphire always makes me drool. Where are all these gorgeous Sapphires coming from? Share the secret with me! :P

Congrats on both Cecilias, they are BEAUTIFUL!

ETA: So how about a Cecilia family shot?

Last edited:

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Wowwww all the Cecilias! I'm dying here! :faint: They're both gorgeous, and I always LOVE your modeling pics tiger! You are one classy lady! I can't wait to see your 3rd new addition. :yahoo:
[/FONT]

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
LOVE IT! That Sapphire always makes me drool. Where are all these gorgeous Sapphires coming from? Share the secret with me! :P

Congrats on both Cecilias, they are BEAUTIFUL!

ETA: So how about a Cecilia family shot?
This was listed on the 'bay - funny that several popped up at the same time...
I only have the sapphire, papaya, black and purple. I got rid of the grey one. I will take a stairway shot of the cecilia's some other time. I'm too tired right now...I'll keep a lookout for you, XI..

Last edited:

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Wowwww all the Cecilias! I'm dying here! :faint: They're both gorgeous, and I always LOVE your modeling pics tiger! You are one classy lady! I can't wait to see your 3rd new addition. :yahoo:[/FONT]

Thanks, Black. I posted modeling pics of the papaya because it is my favorite of all my cecilias. I am waiting on my last item, then I will do a reveal of the last two purchases I have made. The recession has now caught up with me!

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
I don't think I can handle two Sapphire anything in a week, ladies. My little heart cannot take it!

SO BEAUTIFUL CONGRATS.