Nip/Tuck

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Does anyone watch this show..i got hooked last season and have not missed an episode since...:love: the season finale is tuesday and im soo excited...the identity of the carver will finally be revealed! i personally think its quinton...what do you guys think??

i have watched this show since day one, i'm so excited about the season finale!! i have no idea who the carver is, though. but i love nip/tuck, it's the most exciting, shocking and addictive show on tv.

pseub said:
Just so you all know the finale is 2 hours, just in case you're planning to record it.

Ahhh, the beauty of Tivo! LOL It'll automatically know to do that for me. :smile: I didn't know it was the season finale though....:cry: I love this show!!

I want to say Quentin too...but that seems almost too obvious...:suspiciou

The conclusion kind of reminds me of Scream where there were 2 carvers, killers, out there. It just shocked me that Quentin and Kit are brother and sister.

OH MY GOD, the episode was soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!I feel sorry for Christian and Sean, since Kimber dumped Christian, and Julia isn't telling Sean what's wrong with the baby, plus, what the hell is the teenage son gonna do now, that he is involved with a murder!!!!!!Oooohhhh, I can't wait for the next season of this show!!!!!