Nior lv sl pm or black caviar jumbo????

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
I need your help. I'm trying to decided on either a black chanel caviar jumbo flap or the LV S L nior. I know I'm in the chanel thread but I know many of you have both brands. I would be using this as an everyday bag. I look forward to any and all comments. Thank you !!!

Honestly, I do not know what LV bag you referring to looks like ( I'm not a LV fan), but CF are timeless and beautiful bags. However, jumbo can get really heavy, especially in caviar leather, so make sure you give it a good try.

Please add a pic of LV bag you are considering.

Jumbo is a VERY HEAVY bag. If I could go back in time ..I would have tried it with everyday essentials inside it. oh well.

Lot of us forget about our comfort and focus on RESALE value of the bag.

Please add a pic of LV bag you are considering.

Jumbo is a VERY HEAVY bag. If I could go back in time ..I would have tried it with everyday essentials inside it. oh well.

Lot of us forget about our comfort and focus on RESALE value of the bag.

Sorry this is slightly off the track but Rami, you always make the wisest comments! Apart from your reissue, is there any other Chanel bag you would now consider? You have sold your beige clair jumbo already correct?

I need your help. I'm trying to decided on either a black chanel caviar jumbo flap or the LV S L nior. I know I'm in the chanel thread but I know many of you have both brands. I would be using this as an everyday bag. I look forward to any and all comments. Thank you !!!

I don't have either bag, but I've looked into purchasing both. In my opinion, I think the SL would be better for a larger everyday bag and a Chanel is nice for a smaller bag. The jumbo is heavy, especially considering that it can't fit nearly as much as any size SL. If you can, I would get a m/l classic flap and the SL for your larger bag. If you're set on choosing between a large Chanel, I think the reissue 227 would be much lighter and has more capacity than a jumbo.

Sorry this is slightly off the track but Rami, you always make the wisest comments! Apart from your reissue, is there any other Chanel bag you would now consider? You have sold your beige clair jumbo already correct?

Thank you :kiss:

After owning every style.. Reissue is the only one that works for me. Totally personal preference. I realized...comfort was on top of my list. I sold m/l caviar beige Clair couple of weeks ago coz it didn't fit much plus I hated caviar. My collection grew too fast .. I think. I bought most of my bags with keeping me OUT of consideration. I prefer under the radar bags. Live n learn.

Tote bags works the best as an everyday bag for me. Documents, wallet, keys, shades, gloves, hat, phone ... Easy access. Don't forget to consider your lifestyle before jumping into it :smile:

If it was me I'd totally check out Dior's open bar bag. So worth it for the price.

Rami you have done it again!! Such wise and constructive advice! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Speaking of totes, I just bought the calfskin shopping tote from the cruise collection yesterday. It's a dream to carry, feathery light and comfortable. I have realized that I'm a tote person, the jumbo just does not work for me... Am seriously considering selling it but not sure if I can bring myself to do it...