Nintendo games??

I loooooove my Nintendo DS, and I'm 26! Especially today! i've been stuck at the Atlanta airport trying to get home to Philly (stupid storm!), and the DS has definitely kept me busy.

I have a bunch of games, I really like Princess Peach & Kirby's Squeak Squad for killing time.

There are 4 of us at work all aged from 22 - 27 and we play with our DS afterwork all linked up especially the New Super Mario mini games..... haha!

You should get Dr Kawashima's brain training too (i think it's called something else in the US) but it's really good and includes sudoku too... A few of my friends and i, when we got to a brain age of 20, we stopped playing as we didn't want to get a worse brain age!

Cooking Mama is a cute game too

Both of my kids have a DS a pink and a white. We had to go to Houston to get the pink one they were sold out everywhere here and nearby. I take it from them and play sometimes. I've been contemplating getting myself one my husband wanted to buy the wii but i said no. i think i might change my mind i read alot of you play with your SO's i guess we could spend time together that way.

Hahah, seems like a lot of us are nintendo fans!! Bf has a white and i have a pink, its matching somemore!! 'Cooking mama is super fun, i highly recommend it, it appeals to the inner chef in us. Hehe. Everytime, u cook sth with good score than u unlock sth else to cook. I wanna get a Sonic rush next!! I find the pirates to be too short a game. Mario is really long.

My next question is anyone playing super mario bros now?? Which level and how to proceed forward?? I'm seemingly stuck at world 3-3. Help !!!

I just bought a DS Light and dug this thread up to find any game suggestions I have Pirates of the Carribean 3 and Zoo Tycoon at the minute.

Any other new games out that are fun?

Also do games from other countires play on them i.e will US games play on UK systems?

If people had games they where sick of maybe we could do an TFP swap shop

2 of my younger sons each have a DS, but they always seem to end up in the older kids hands!!!........I'm 33 and I love to play the mario mini games!!! Mario Kart is great we have about 25 games(guessing) Mario is realy fun when you can play against another person with a DS!!:tup:

I second everyone's recommendation of Cooking Mama. I love that game. Another good series of games is the Phoenix Wright series. You play as a defense lawyer, and it's your job to gather evidence, cross examine witnesses, and clear your clients' names. I have also heard that Hotel Dusk is good. It's mystery game. Nintendogs is fun too, especially if you love puppies. It's cuteness overload.

I have a pink Nintendo DS. It was an absolute lifesaver last November when I had an 11-hour flight from San Francisco to Seoul. The games I have are Brain Boost, Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, Club House Games and a 4-pack that has Battleship, Connect Four, Sorry and Trouble on it.

Next purchase will definitely be WII. Can't wait!

I'm a DS addict!!! :shame: Dh says I'm actually the gaming addict between the both of us because I end up playing his Xbox360 more than him! (That darn Viva Pinata game!) :lol:

ArmCandyLuvr - I LOVED the Phoenix Wright series!!! :nuts: Super highly recommended!!! And I'm currently playing Hotel Dusk Room 215. ;) There's another game from the Hotel Dusk developers, Trace Memory. It's a mystery as well, and quite a good game too!

I also loved the Princess Peach game, I forget the exact title. It's so fun to play and not as hard as the New Super Mario Bros. For the not so girly game, I tried Touch the Dead and it's sooooo hard!!!

Oh, and DH just bought me this mini card that can store multiple games on that one card. It works out pretty well, I get a lot of games, and I don't have to keep changing the card.