Tech Nintendo DS or PSP? I can't decide!

I had a DS Lite Polar White, really enjoyed it but gave it to my niece :idea:when she broke hers. I didn't think I would miss it:crybaby:.....but I do! I think I'm going to get another:yahoo:....The pink or the pink paw:yes::yes:

I know nothing about PSP, but just got my son a DS for his birthday and he LOVES it! In fact so does DF and I. I usually play when DS goes to bed. :P We have 3 games. Shaun White Snowboarding, Mario Kart, and New Super Mario Brothers (which is my fav. because it's simalar to the Mario games from the original Nintendo).
So, DS gets my vote!

I have a DS. I love it! play it all the time. The stores always seem to be out the of the games I want :sad: Does anyone have any reviews for Animal Crossing for the DS? Thats the nxt game I would like to purchase. The DS seems more portable to me than the PSP (the DS is smaller)

I think im the only here who uses a PSP. ;) The graphics is much better than the DS. I play God Of War, Cake Mania, Secret Agent Clank, Patapon, etc.

Nope, you're not the only one. I also have a PSP as well. as a matter of fact, I own the Japanese Crisis Core bundle that came with a slim PSP! I stopped playing with it though, mainly because I don't like carrying it around a lot. But I am thinking of getting games for it soon. That Resistance: Retribution looks too, too good. I haven't played Fall Of Man and R2 yet, but I will look out for them when I get the chance.

I'm not too big of a graphics whore, so I won't comment on that. But overall I prefer the PSP since most the games for the DS don't interest me. I think the last DS game I played was Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and that was an AMAZING game. But that's about it, though.

Just got a DSi with Final Fantasy IV (I think). So far, it's great. I plan on playing Zelda next. SO has a PSP and he loves it. Nintendo has the edge where games are concerned, esp. if you like Final Fantasy and Zelda, while the PSP has the graphics edge.