NINJA SUE! I think this one's for you....

1. :graucho:

2. awww SO CUTE!!!!

3. Isn't it pretty though? I'm a big fan of Chocolate Brown and in suede it just looks so rich.......where is that girl?????

4. Arghhhhh~~ I was at meetings in Philadelphia all day and just sat down at the computer. Boy, I missed a lot of Hermes chat today! Shopmom, you are so sweet! Of course, I had seen this cutie already. But, alas, I am such a disaster that I am horribly frightened of suede! Isn't that terrible? In a house with a six year old (who is wonderfully well behaved, natch) and three cats, suede is a luxury that will have to wait! Thanks so much for the heads up, though. :flowers:

5. Ohhhh......it could be your "going out at night to that special place that only a chocolate suede bag would be perfect for" bag....

LOL....I know what you mean about suede. Love it but have to pass on most since I'm as much of a disaster with suede as I am with anything remotely white!

6. ^^That mini Kelly is soooo cute!

7. Aww it's a cutie all right!

8. Sue, I am the same way. Suede always makes colors look so completely gorgeous and rich, but I will not permit myself to buy any bags or shoes in suede.....although, I do slip up:shrugs: . Recently, both with a bag and with a pair of shoes -- I had to return them the following day after each slip-up :girlsigh:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice