Ninja Pictures! Mission Macys: Completed.

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
You know I had to :amuse:

This :ninja: pictures were taken at Macys San Francisco near Union Square at 3:30PM today.

The following were spotted at the 40% off tables:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Several Large and Medium Zoes in Signature/ Copper and Signature/ Light Gold?

One Grey-ish Patent Medium Zoe.
One Chocolate Leather Medium Zoe.
2 Patent Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in Navy
1 Patent Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in Light Pink
Several Signature Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in Khaki/ Brown, Khaki/Black (Silver hardware) and i think there was one Signature Khaki/ Bronze.
2 Carly Carryalls in Khaki/ Brown.
3 Carly Satchels in Khaki/ Chocolate? and a hobo in the same color.
1 Leather Peyton Satchel in Grey and another in black.
2 drawstring bags, 1 pouch and two matching clutches
from the Resort collection.

2 OP Art convertible bag? (Pictured in first pic on far right)
1 Vintage Hamptons Clutch in white

Last, but not least: ONE Overnight Sabrina in Black/ Silver (Very very big :nuts:)

Not pictured: A few Amanda and Resort accessories and many keyfobs in all kinds of different styles. 1 oblong scarf in signature/ light blue and 2 pony scarfs in signature/ brown.

Happy Shopping!!!

Attachments

• Coach 261 (Large).jpg
    Coach 261 (Large).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 616
  • Coach 262 (Large).jpg
    Coach 262 (Large).jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 615
  • Coach 263 (Large).jpg
    Coach 263 (Large).jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 610
Ladies, don't forget that you can do a charge-send if there's any item that you're interested in. Shipping would be around $10 - $15, depending on the item. Also, the SAs at this particulalr Macy's (downtown SF store - Union Square) are really nice and helpful.

My Macys sucks, they never have 40% off tables, every once in awhile they will put some Coach is a case for 25% off but thats about it, and I am wanting that resort scarf bad..:sad:

They also have most of the items at Nordies on clearance, but I don't recall them being quite this cheap...more like ~30-35% off. Might be an alternate venue in case Macy's sells out.

I also think that L&T had a few of these things, but mine never had the Peytons or leather resort totes, just the patent.