Nine West - please help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I need some help!!

I love these Nine west shoes...
    but don't understand what size I whould be ordering...

I'm a european 38.5... what size is that?
    and width: M,N,W??

my feet aren't wide... I'd say they're "normal" width...

Attached Files:

2. Take out the 3 and that gives you your North American Size.

M= medium, which is most people
    W= wide
    N= narrow

3. yess.. soo that it'll make you size 8.5 M
    btw, i like that shoe!

4. Yup.. you would be 8.5 M !

5. ^ Agree with the above. I also just bought some nine west shoes and bought the same size I get in other shoes, so I'd say they run true to size!

6. I always thought European size is smaller than US size, but I guess it depends on the brand. I'm a US 8, but I always get 7.5 in Nine West shoes.

7. I bought those same shoes a little while back!! LOVE EM

8. I'm always a size 8 with Nine West but a size 39 with European brands, so I think you're a 7.5M when it comes to Nine West :smile:

9. nine west shoes run big on me, i'm a 38.5 and i never get bigger than an 8.

10. thanks everyone!!!!

11. oops.... just checked out the site and they do not deliver outside the US!!!
    :crybaby:

12. ^^^I got these shoe... I think they're a really cheap alternative for the nine west ones....
    they're Bronx so the quality is the same as nine west...
    I like the wooden heel and the square toe on the nine wests but o well... I think I'll enjoy the bronx...

13. To get a US shoe size from a typical european shoe size, drop the '3' and subtract .5 for wider feet, or 1.0 for narrow or medium feet. So your US shoe size is either an 8 (if you have wide feet) or a 7.5 (if you have narrow or medium width feet). Of course, this fluctuates slightly with width of shoes and cut/design.

14. I am a 39 european size and I have the flat version of this in a US size 8. I used the Nine West size conversion guide when I ordered mine.

Here it is, if anyone if interested:
    http://ninewest.shoestudio.com/conversion.asp