Nine West Handbags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering what you guys thought of Nine West handbags,do you think their good quality ?

2. For the price, I think they're good quality. I have a couple that I use as my "rainy day" bags when I don't want to ruin one of my pricier bags.

3. I have a few from years ago that are in good shape and there is one the I carried everyday in college that looks good/no falling apart.

4. I think some of them are quite nice, it's just a shame that most of them are plastic

5. I have owned Nine West before, and the bags are pretty nice for their price range. They hold up well. I am not a fan of synthetic leather, but I can't complain since they didn't look totally like crap.

6. I never own a ninewest bag but I saw some models are nice and look great than price.

7. I have had quite a few over the years and the quality has been great! I saw some the other day at Ross for under $30!

8. yess i love my nine weat bag. i've used and abused it for years

9. I have owned a few Nine West bags and some are very cute....but since using more expensive bags I can't help but notice how cheaply they are made. But the price is cheap so I guess it's ok.

10. I think their shoes are better quality than the bags.

11. I agree about their shoes being better than their bags. Their bags are okay. I did have one ninewest bag a while ago when I was not yet into designer bags. Overall, I just never really liked the style of most of their bags.

12. I have a couple nine west nylon and leather bags floating around somewhere which I don't use much any more. But you know what is still one of my workhorses? A black nylon Nine West carryon bag. It's big enough to put a magazine in the back outside pocket, goes over my shoulder and has two outside flap pockets with snap-buckle closures. I've had it for years as an airline carryon and as an overnight bag at my BFs' places (yes that is plural...I've had it a few years, hehehehe). It is hardly worn down at all and is probably the most bulletproof bag I own since it goes with me quite a bit on the road or on the plane!

Everytime I think "oh man, I should 'upgrade' and get a more expensive carry on and/or overnight bag" I keep looking at this and thinking why not just keep it for now? It's timeless.

13. I have three... a little black "enzo" purse that someone once asked me if it was "coach" (LOL), a handbag that I got for xmas a couple years back & used as a casual-everyday-throw-it-around-take-the-abuse bag... and a mom-sized over squarish purse I got from Ross's. LOL And I loved them all. They hold up great, and if you buy them full retail, I'm of the opinion they're not "cheap." IMHO, they're well made, good stitching, good clasps & can take a lot of abuse day in/out for several years...

So far, my only "guilty pleasure" purse is a marc jacobs, that I hide whenever it rains... my bf thinks I'm silly... he needs to wait till I can afford the good stuff.. I'll show him what silly is! :nuts: