Nine West Clio Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. I am not a fan of Nine West, but that being said the purse Ffroum is wonderful because we can all celebrate the love of handbags. If you love it--Go for it.

3. Thank you both for the reply. I am still undecided. I don't want to be a snob, but wonder if I'll love the bag once I get it. I'm currently saving for a new MJ bag and will order it next month, so maybe I'll just wait and see how I feel then. That's why I love this forum--you can always get great advice and opinions!

4. I think the bag is cute. But its probably worth getting when its released to the smaller shops... that way you can get a great deal. :biggrin: My uncle e bought my red hobo from nine west direct for about 60 dollars, and i recently saw it on sale in macy's for 7:nuts:

5. Thanks meowgirl! I'm glad someone else likes it! I was starting to wonder if I was the only one!! :smile:

6. I love, love, love the Clio Hobo bag! With my wedding ring in rose gold I've got a soft spot for the unique colour!

Now, too bad I couldn't get it in Cananda! :censor:$@#!

7. Nine West has made a version of that bag for several seasons now. Last summer I got it in white for $26 at Macy's, so if you can stand to wait, it will go on sale.