Nine weeks of Tor-ture: the countdown to Toro!

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
It is with absolute delight that I can announce the birth of my furbaby! :yahoo:

His name is Toro (we've officially named him Captain Don Toro). :ninja:

He's only a few hours old here, but I should have his week-old pic tomorrow or Saturday.

and here's his whole litter. He's the loner on the right. -------v

He will be ready to come home the first weekend in February...I don't know how I'm going to make it. I love him so much already!

Attachments

Last edited:

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
Ohmygoodness I didn't realize that you two had finally settled on a breed let alone found a breeder. What is he??? Besides absolutly adorable that is. :biggrin: Love his spots!!

Aug 4, 2006
AW! puppies!!!:heart: yeaaa, i dunno how you'll be able to wait until february... i only have 4 weeks to wait but i want my puppy now!

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
We had a Havanese in our training class, they are a very special breed! I can't wait to see him grow- Love the spots too!:love:

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
Toro is precious!! Congratulations - it is going to be a tough wait! Havanese are a wonderful breed.

Jan 14, 2008
He is precious!! I love his markings, they are so unique :smile: I didn't know anything about this breed so I googled them- they seem so cool!

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
PA USA
He is adorable!!! Congrats! I guess you will just have to shop for him to pass the time until he gets there. :P Can't wait to see more pics.

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
Thanks, everyone! I'm a shopping fool buying all kinds of fun stuff for him.
It's pricey, but a lot less expensive than Chanel! :P

He's already gotten so big this week as I've been watching him on a live feed.

I can't wait for updated pics. I hope they get posted today!