Nina Raye MSRP

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know how to find out was the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices are for Nina Raye handbags. I have been looking at some in their Ostrich collection, but I don't know if they are priced right and the www.ninaraye.com website has no information on price. How to authenticate one is another question. However, I think that more widely know brands such as Coach are more likely to be faked. Any thought? Anyone???

2. Hi, I would say they could be NR fakes and not trusting that it's rare. Perhaps you could search ebay for completed auctions of similar bags.. g/l

3. Thanks for the quick reply.

I have searched eBay for completed auctions but I can't find the same bags I'm interested in. I'd just like to know what how to find the MSRPs. Oh well.

4. How about ShopNBC.com? They have sold Nina Raye bags there for at least a couple years now and would list the retail value *in addition* to their ShopNBC price (which is usually much cheaper), or clearance, etc.