Nina Dobrev

Wow you sound GORGEOUS then. Oh if only i was as slim as her with hair like hers :girlsigh:

Thanks!! :P I'm definitely not as pretty as her but I do have hair like hers! I usually wear my hair long, straight and non-coiffed and sometimes I think it's really boring but I'm glad Nina does it all the time too.

And missy, you are gorgeous too!! If only I could get my hair to curl like yours, I REALLY would have perfect hair! haha

Thanks!! :P I'm definitely not as pretty as her but I do have hair like hers! I usually wear my hair long, straight and non-coiffed and sometimes I think it's really boring but I'm glad Nina does it all the time too.

And missy, you are gorgeous too!! If only I could get my hair to curl like yours, I REALLY would have perfect hair! haha

Hey, i wish i COULD wear my hair straight. When i do then i think i look like it is flat to my head, like it has no volume whatsoever.... haha

I am sure you are as pretty as her, you certainly sound like a cutie :graucho:

Let us know if you do take the plunge and how it turns out, i am considering getting layers also :biggrin:

Love her so much. She's too pretty, it's depressing. The good thing is she's a sweet and she seems in interviews. So down to earth in real life. :o)

And whoever asked the height question, she's 5'6 roughly.

tumblr_l7oh3r6DXr1qcy35po1_400.gif
to the dating talk based off of pictures. Great post, hugable! :tup: I see no confirmation listed anywhere in this thread. :confused1:

To the poster who made the Nina comparison to Emmanuelle, ITA. :yes:

WIA- weren't you the one you swore up hill and down dale that Kristen and Rob weren't dating in the Kristen stewart thread? :amuse:
Yeah, and your point being? :rolleyes: Who ever confirmed they were dating? You? The tabloids? The gossip mongers? Plenty of other people from this thread don't think they're dating either. hugable, nillacobain, admat97, etc. Hey, even though PurseXaholic or Mree43 don't post here, neither of them buy Rob/Stew dating either. Great for you if you believe they've outed themselves (I'm speaking of Nina/Ian and Rob/Stew), but no one has confirmed anything from either of their camps. You keep to your opinion, and we'll keep to ours. The end.

Last edited:
Who is belittling whom? You are the one who has used the eyerolling smiley a lot in your posts concerning how you're so certain they're dating (and again using the eyeroll smiley in your comment concerning Rob/Stew...and how people "don't want to believe" they're dating), but when pressed for a confirmed source, you couldn't list one. All you did was post picture after picture.

You should revisit the tone of your posts and your overuse of the eyerolling smiley and see how belittling you come across.

It's not even worth it to go into the Rob/Stew stuff. This isn't the thread for it, and there's lots of reasons why I (and many others) don't buy their alleged relationship.

:back2topic:

Thank You for the recognition, fandora, admat, and want it all! :hugs:

Want it all, love the gif! :heart: Agree with all you have written. ;)

Count me in on appreciating her thin build, but having curves at the same time. Yes, I also agree she resembles Emanuelle from Entourage. :smile: