Nimbus Pm and my little shopping spree in LV

^^ That's IF I *love* it (which I'm really hoping I will since it seems like I've been waiting for ages for this to be released...) ;) In a way I'm hoping that I won't like it so I can use the money to buy my first MC bag and another bag in the $600-$700 range...but if I love it I'll buy the bag with no regrets.

pardon for my ignorance (since i'm usually on top of these things lol), but reading this thread gives me the impression that there won't be many nimbuses going around. is it really seasonal and will just be trickling in for the rest of the season? i'm thinking of maybe getting one in dec. (or oct. for bday crossing fingers) and was wondering if that was likely.

I just saw ecru nimbus GM at the local store.
It was too big to me but really nice and light weight.
but I can't decide which color yet.
My SA told me perle is like epi ivory and anthracite is charcoal gray.
but but...I don't think so....coz I beilive TPFers more than him!!
He always gives me wrong answer before he sees them...but cute!

I so want to see them!!

Congrats Karman !! I am happy that they are going to find one for u and I hope u will fall in love with it.. !! I am trying to find out more as well.. to see if the nimbus will be around like the current ones..!! If they do I might consider getting the Anthracite one later in the year !!

caley - when I called customer service, she actually used "limited edition" on me :wtf: She was speaking to me as if I was a total LV newbie (although she doesn't know I'm not, I guess :P), saying how blah blah blah OF COURSE there's a wait list, and usually there are more people on the list than bags so blah blah blah I may not even get one (YEAH the tone she used made me want to challenge her to an LV knowledge contest thing) BUT from what I hear from my two store managers that I deal with (2 different stores) they said all stores should get at least a couple of these...so I'm getting mixed response from Vuitton but I would expect them to be SLIGHTLY LESS available than the previous SS07 Olympe bags

noe noelie - perle is definitely not like Epi ivoire!! Everyone I've spoken with has referred perle and anthracite as "light grey" and "dark grey" respectively, so it's definitely grey, not white

ahahahaha!!! karman, you so funny but I understan that!!

In this spring, my hopeless cute SA called to my house phone and he left a message about vernis heart coin purse.........but it's too late.
I was sooooo shocked when I heard his voice. OMG!
I always tell him my cell number but oops he did it again!!
This time, I told him again but I should check my house phone more than usual.

ahahahaha!!! karman, you so funny but I understan that!!

In this spring, my hopeless cute SA called to my house phone and he left a message about vernis heart coin purse.........but it's too late.
I was sooooo shocked when I heard his voice. OMG!
I always tell him my cell number but oops he did it again!!
This time, I told him again but I should check my house phone more than usual.

Oh no!!! So you didn't reply and he gave it right away to the next person on the list?! :wtf: I would be so :crybaby:

I ONLY leave stores with my cell number...and I checked missed calls religiously when I am expecting something. I did have to leave the Toronto store my home number though...because the first time I dealt with them they had to do a charge-send and I gave them my home number (which is also my fax number) so now...yeah...I hope they don't call my house phone because my mom would want to hear that it's Louis Vuitton calling and I have a new bag in!!!

I got bored, here's my updated version of the perle nimbus. Close or not close?

Is the blue tint that prominent in the actual bag?

attachment.php

Attachments

• editedperle2.jpg
    editedperle2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 173
Really? I thought somebody said "F" on my Nimbus colour chart...

Are these any better?

Attachments

• editedperle3.jpg
    editedperle3.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 40
  • editedperle5.jpg
    editedperle5.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 47