I've never ever had this dilemma before. Usually I'm pretty precise about what I would like to get and know what I want before I step into the boutiques, etc... There's no messing around. I've been looking for a bag... Just one more before my big ban (watch for another post). Sooo... I've been busy, just a little, and my SAs at two different boutiques found some purses that I was interested in. One called to see if I was interested in the Montaigne Clutch in Ivoire (sorry, already bought it in black at Bloomies after "there was no more nearby, except in Palo Alto".), so I inquired about the White Onatah GM and Cabas Raye GM. Called back to let me know both are not available, but the Nimbus in Ecru is!!! *Oh, charge my cc and hold that baby!* The other SA, I called because of the experience last week at Union Square, I decided to call my SA at LV Bloomies. We chit chat for a bit and then I got down to it and ask about both the White Onatah GM and Cabas Raye GM. She was pretty honest about the Cabas Raye GM that she showed MJ (aka kuuipo627, another tPFer) a few weeks ago and said that they couldn't sell it since a charm fell off, BUT she has the White Onatah GM. NOW--Here's my dilemma. Which one do I choose tomorrow morning? I haven't seen both since I asked to see the Olympe line last week, both boutiques didn't have them, and the White Onatah I just learned was in stock. I've been waiting for the Onatah since February... What to do, what to do?? What would you do?