Nile in Motty Grey or Biscotti?

Apr 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm a huge Chloé bag fan and I've been eyeing the Nile. I just purchased the Medium in Biscotti but also like the grey. What do you think? I thought that the nude might go with more things...and they told me at the store that it's the classic Chloe color. I hope I made the right decision! Your thoughts?

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
I saw both colors life yesterday.. that grey was never my cup of tea for my taste and my style and color scheme at least.. though on others i see it beautiful :noworry: call me color blinded but it appears to me like a greenish grey :oh: :eek:
Biscotti on the other hand is Yummy!!! :heart::love: What not to love about such a classic neatural :girlsigh:
Chloe always amazes me with their beautiful array of natural colors (browns, creams, whites and all whats in berltween) since early days of me falling head over heels for whiskey, muscade and choco ediths.. and my white paddington.

Rhl2987

Apr 12, 2015
I think I agree with vanilla_addict on this one! I do think both are very pretty but the biscotti is such a unique and beautiful color.