Nile bag; please tell me your opinion if you bought it new in store...

elinda

Jan 26, 2016
Hi!
I saw this Chloe Nile bag on resale site and I’m very interested to buy it, it’s listed as brand new which is what I’m looking for.
The information I’m looking for is: when you bought it new in the store, is this the sort of packaging it comes with?
I have no experience with Chloe; but I know, for example, at LV when you buy a bag there is never any wrapping on any part of the bag, so I’m wondering if this is legit?
Thank you!

Thank you!
Makes me feel better if I decide to go ahead with the purchase!
How do you like yours?
I actually returned mine as I found it to be too small. My iPhone 6s didn’t even fit in it, but now that I’ve returned it, I keep thinking about it, so might buy it again. I really liked the look of it though. If I get it, it’ll definitely won’t be used daily as I tend to carry way more stuff than this can handle. I have the Chloe Drew too and that one holds a lot more even though the shapes and sizes are similar.

Oh wow, it’s that small?
Ok I need to go see it in the store then before considering it any further...
Thank you!!
Yeah it’s pretty small. I would definitely go to a store or something and check it out in person before you buy. I didn’t think it was that small when I purchased it online.

I wanted the small Nile in intense violine but had the same issue with my iPhone. It looks larger than it is. The small Pixie has more space.
The intense violine is making me want to buy it again. It looks gorgeous. I just don't know if it's worth the money to buy something that will only fit a card holder and keys... I wish they have the medium size in intense violine. But I also like the ring to bag ratio better on the smalls. I'm so torn!

The intense violine is making me want to buy it again. It looks gorgeous. I just don't know if it's worth the money to buy something that will only fit a card holder and keys... I wish they have the medium size in intense violine. But I also like the ring to bag ratio better on the smalls. I'm so torn!

Yeah, I hear, I felt similar. I loved the colour and the bag, but the size was too impractical. The small pixie grew on me, and—after I was able to see how much fit into it—won me over.