Nikkis are getting hard to find!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Especially with old-style hardware. It seems like the Nikki only came out in a few colors this season. Maybe RM didn't want it to compete with the Plan B.
    It almost makes me want to pay full price for one!

2. I love the Nikkis with the old hardware...

3. which color in particular are you looking for?

4. A brown. I'm kind of agonizing over the Blue Heaven one...if somone else wants to snag it please go ahead.
    I really want the stonewash Choco on RM's site, but I really don't want to pay $600. If I'm patient I'm sure one will turn up on eBay. An espresso Nikki just went on eBay for $580 though-- that's practically retail!

5. ^^i've seen some browns somewhere... i'll definitely search and keep a lookout for you!

6. Thanks Desi you're a sweetie!:heart: I think Blue Heaven is the best deal, but I'm not sure about the Almond.

7. Aww thanks!

in brown i personally like the glazed expresso better than almond!

8. There's a 20% off code posted in the discounts thread for Blue Heaven - jess20

9. I prefer the Glazed Espresso to the Glazed Almond, but that's just me. Also - Jenny - keep your eye on the 'bay - there's a *beautiful* Chocolate Nikki on there now. It has 1 bid for $199.

10. Thanks everybody for your help. If any body wants a yellow Nikki, Ravinstyle has one-- I posted a code in the codes sticky.

11. ahhh a yellow nikki for 20% off? I'm totally jumping on that!! Thank you so much!!

12. It's instyle08

13. Jenny- Summerblu.com has a chocolate Nikki..

I was having a hard time putting it in my cart. i found codes on grechen's site. Maybe you can get it to try and work?

50% off - MUSTGO
    20% off - grechen
    20% off - toutie
    20% - jessicastyle
    20% off - style20

14. ^summerblu went out of business

15. Check the dimensions of the one on ebay, I believe that's a mini nikki.