Nike Tempo Shorts on Sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody know where I can buy women's nike dri-fit tempo shorts on sale in XS? Color does not really matter, but I would like for the shorts to be under 20 dollars, preferably 15ish. Thanks!!

2. I got mine at a Nike outlet...I think they were $17 after tax.

It seemed like something they normally carried (lots of colors, sizes, etc).

3. Try the clearance section of big department stores- macys, nordstroms and get on the nike store mailing list because their friends and family discount was really good the last time i got it.

4. when is the friends and family discount? and how much was it? and are there any current codes now?

thanks!!

5. i swear by ross, yess ross for work out clothes!! They have tons of these shorts (and matching tops lol!) for $7.99!!!

tjmaxx has cuter colors and they are like 12.99!!! love it!

6. These are my favorite shorts for working out. I stalk TJM, Marshalls, and NR. I just saw a pair at TJM for $14.99. I also found a lot at the Nike outlet. They had tons of colors. Last time I went, there was a huge sale. I probably bought 10 pairs. The price ranged from $9 to $20 depending on the color.

7. Nike outlet usually has them, also ebay.

8. Did you try the sale/clearance section on Nike.com. That's where I usually have the best luck getting stuff.

9. are there any nike.com coupon codes? thanks

10. nordstrom.com has them on sale for $17.80 now.