Nightshade's new precious things... So near, yet so farrrrr away...

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I've been on a bit of bag buying spree lately, because all the bags i've been trying my best to find for the LONGEST of times have suddenly appeared out of the blue, seemingly all at once :P

Recent purchases:
2005 grey reissue (227 size, i was soooo happy to find this!!!!!! :yahoo:)
2005 black reissue (also 227 size, but not for me! this is my gift to mum for mother's day, because mum deserves only the best :love: )
medium metallic black luxe bowler (thanks to a WONDERFUL tPFer! :tender: )

BUT...... now comes the hard part-- waiting for payments to clear, and then for the bags to be delivered to me from the US to australia!!! After all the excitement of finally finding them, i'm getting a little impatient to actually see them in the flesh :lol: Hence the title-- they're so near, yet still so far away!

Anyway, i can't wait, and i'm so excited! The grey reissue and the metallic black luxe bowler have been on my "MUST-BUY" list for a long time (close to a year?) now, but i've missed out on them multiple times.... so i'm thrilled that after all this while, they'll soon be mine :yes:

i hope you don't mind me sharing my excitement, everyone! ;) And of course, a big THANK YOU to all the WONDERFUL PFers who helped me out along the way :flowers:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

I hope they arrive ASAP so you can finally, FINALLY enjoy your amazing finds (and your mum too)...and to share photos with us all :graucho:

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely moms!! :flowers:

how sweet of you buying a precious gift for you mum ...:tender: :love: .............yes mothers deserves only the best :heart: ...& you are so lucky finding 2005 reissues ...

a BIG BIIIIG gongratulaaaations for you :yahoo:

I'm there with you girlfriend! Its the worst waiting, now I feel compelled to start hunting for something else and my bag isn't even here yet

We will get through it, it will be here before you know it