Nightmare

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that USPS tagged the bag incorrectly....though I do wonder if it was a mistake on the seller's part, because I thought if USPS made the mistake, USPS would realize it in one of their many check-points and simply shift it to the right delivery path. I don't understand why it would take months for it to be sent back to the seller.

Anyway, I am glad you are getting your refund. I hate to say it, but maybe this one wasn't meant to be :sad:

I don't either. I am thinking perhaps it was the sellers mistake. Either way I'm sorry you will not be getting your item

This afternoon I decided to do some spring cleaning, throwing away unwanted stuff. I was bringing my 4 bags of unwanted stuff down to the recycling corner at the ground floor of my apartment, when the lift opened and there was a postman with a box in his hand. I quickly deposit my stuff and took the same lift back up with the postman. He was going to my floor afterall! My hope was up. And it is true! The box was for me. It was the bag I purchased and true enough, on the address slip, after my address, the sender wrote down MALAYSIA. I was surprised Malaysian post forwarded it here.

And yes. I informed the seller and sent him the payment.:P

Congrats on your bag finally arriving!! It must have taken some extra effort for the seller to mis-address your parcel in that way!!

Singapore is a very small country. So small that you can't even find it on the map. There are people who thought we are part of Malaysia and some even thought we are part of China.